Now Accepting Applications for fall 2017!
How to Apply
Our application process is designed to help you decide if LEAPYEAR is the right next step for you, and to allow us to get a good sense of who you are. Take your time with the application and be honest, but don't worry too much about making it perfect. We just want to get to know you! If at any point you have questions, feel free to reach out to our office.
Here's how to apply and what you can expect from the application process:
- Our Online Application is now available! Click the link above to be taken to the application on the Naropa University website. If you are planning to do the program on a not-for-credit basis, or as a way to complete high school, contact our office to receive the correct application.
- Please note that there is a $50 application fee. If this is a financial hardship for you, there is a simple way on the Naropa website to get an application fee waiver.
- LEAPYEAR accepts applications on a rolling basis, and will continue accepting applications until the program is full. We are currently accepting applications for fall 2017!
- Once your application is received, we will contact you via email to schedule an interview.
- After your interview, you can expect to receive an admissions decision within one week.
Program Eligibility and Admissions Requirements
- Students must be at least 17 by the start of the program, no exceptions. Maximum age is 24.
- You must be able to attend the full program.
- Participants must be able to show proof of graduation or equivalent in order to enroll for college credit and FAFSA financial aid. LEAPYEAR may also be attended for high school completion. Previous college experience is welcome.
- We do not accept tobacco users or anyone in the active grip of any other addiction.
- No previous language proficiency is required.
- Anyone in reasonable physical condition should be able to complete the program successfully.
- A vegetarian diet can be sustained throughout the program, more specialized diets will be discussed during your interview.